Introduction: If you’d like to spice up your weekends, be sure to cook some Scrumptious BBQ Pork Ribs with Cattleman’s Brand Seasoning Pork & More Seasoning. These ribs are a way to make your neighbors jealous because once they get a whiff of these, you may have to lock the doors. With the savory and sweet combination, you will be sure to win the trophy! This scrumptious recipe can be used on any type of pork rib whether it be baby back pork ribs, pork spare ribs or St. Louis Style pork ribs.
- 1 rack of ribs of your choice
- Yellow Mustard
- 6 tablespoons of Cattleman's Brand Seasonings Pork & More Seasoning
- ½ stick of unsalted butter
- Prepare your meat by removing the membrane from the back of the ribs, and trim off any thin and loose ends.
- Apply a thin coat of yellow mustard on the entire rack of ribs. This serves as a binder for the seasoning.
- Apply Cattleman’s Brand Seasoning Pork & More Seasoning to the front, back and sides of the ribs.
- Preheat the pellet grill to 290⁰F. Once the grill has reached 290⁰F, place the seasoned ribs directly on the grill. When the internal temperature reaches 170⁰F, remove the ribs from the grill and place on foil. Divide your ½ stick of unsalted butter into four equal parts. Place the butter in four places along the length of the ribs.
- Wrap the foil tightly around the rib making a sealed packet, and place them back on the grill. Cook for 45 minutes at 290⁰F. After 45 minutes, remove the ribs from the grill, but leave them in the foil packet. Let them rest inside the foil packet with the packet slightly opened for 30 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
Conclusion: Our trophy winning ribs featured with Cattleman’s Brand Seasonings Pork & More Seasoning will surely be a culinary experience you won’t forget. The delicious flavors of the Cattleman’s Brand Seasonings Pork & More Seasoning adds a sweet and smoky flavor to your pork ribs. This will elevate your weekend cookouts to a whole new level. Your experience with the combination of flavors will be like no other!